ProClipping is in search of associate practised Digital marketing Manager with a documentation of managing economical for social media online retailers. This individual should have a deep understanding of major digital advertising platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. The Digital marketing Manager will be a part of our growing marketing department, with close collaboration with our Sales, Product, and provide Chain groups.
- Accountable for producing marketing content for use across numerous online properties and assets
- Manage and own content calendar for publication across all owned and social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Collaborate with PR team, designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Writing various types of articles on a range of topics pertaining to the company’s products, and industries
- Edit, proofread and improve the content
- Work alongside with other employees to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Contributing to long-form projects such as Sales publications, videos and more.
- Work with Marketing team to optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Support projects to improve the blog and social strategies/tactics