What is ghost mannequin service?
Ghost mannequin service is also known as invisible mannequin service. We use this to capture various product pictures within a short period. We use ghost mannequin service to give a 2D or 3D effect to many garments. It can be implemented on shirts, cardigans, jackets, swimsuits, etc.
At first, photographers capture standard mannequins wearing various garments from all the angles. Then, they remove the background and dummy from the photos captured before. Editing was done with any software to create a futile or ghost effect. For this, you should hire an image editing team which specializes in such services. Some of the ghost mannequin Photoshop services provided by photo editors are:
- Combining the front and back garment
- Adjusting the white balance
- Removing the background
- Removing the mannequin
- Enhancing colors
- Highlighting the texture and style
Ghost Mannequin Service
Also, ghost mannequin service removes not only the mannequin but also the dust, spots, and dump. Thus, it gives a natural looking appeal of the garments to customers. This app can help them envision themselves wearing those garments.
How to add a ghost mannequin to your image?
Using mannequins for your product is a cost-effective way to promote your products. Sometimes, mannequins can be distracting for which ghost mannequin service is a savior. If you want to add a ghost mannequin effect to your image, you will need to follow these following steps:
Posing a model or mannequin
It is not always attractive to promote the product through a dummy or a model. That is why retailers want the mannequins and models to seem invisible. To add a ghost mannequin, you will first need to capture products worn by mannequins. Dummies should done from various angles. Our service is to show the unique shape and fit of each product. You must use a static pose for real models and tie up the long hair. Mannequin helps in getting the view right. The garment worn by the model or mannequin should fit .
To execute ghost mannequin technique you need to hire high-quality reproduction. If you lower the quality of the product, less will be the ghost mannequin effect on these images. When you take a picture of any product, make sure you place the camera in front of the area you are photographing. Also, ensure that the background is white.
After the photography, import these photographs to your computer. Open up Photoshop, and then follow these steps:
Open the image of mannequin shot as well as top-down photoshop image. Then take the mannequin photo and start creating a layer for the background. Fill the sheets with white color, which will act as a background for the product. You can also label the layers for avoiding confusion.
Next, you should select your mannequin dress using your favorite Photoshop selection tool.
Now, you have both the product and mannequin. You must cut the dummy and the background without disturbing the product. Go to select menu and use refine edge tools to improve the edges and mask, to gain a clean finished look.
After refining, repeat the first three steps you did with your mannequin image. We see that one picture dressed on a mannequin and the other image was taken flat down without a mannequin. This will help you to understand the back of the product. After removing the mannequin, it will appear like a perfect ghost illusion.
Now is the time to combine images. Both the photos must have clean and tight masks. By dragging the hood over the mannequin image, arrange the layers from top to bottom. Adjust the positioning of the top-down layer and place it behind the mannequin.
After this, remove the unwanted parts of the top layers. Hide the mannequin layer now. And that’s how you add a ghost mannequin to your image.
When to use ghost mannequin
Ghost mannequins come up with a lot of benefits. You should know when to use it so that you can make your business improve. When your product images improve, you will reap the benefits of increased sales. Thus, these mannequins must be used when:
- You want to save your time and money as it is very cost effective. There is no need to waste your time sourcing for the right models to fit your product easily.
- You want to bring about brand messages for the product. Using ghost mannequin, your brand can build up loyalty with the customers.
- You want to present clearest and stunning apparel images to your customers.
- You want to display product in stores, as well as ghost photography.
- Retail stores use this software to differentiate themselves from other competing businesses.
- You want a superior level of strength and durability while maintaining a low weight.
When not to use ghost mannequin
One must not use Ghost mannequin service when:
- You don’t want to spend extra time on post-production work and image compounding.
- You don’t want to get confused among a wide range of mannequins.
- Also, these wide ranges of mannequin can be expensive.
- You don’t want styling to fit mannequins properly.
Describe ghost mannequin
A ghost mannequin is not anything that is Halloween themed. This term originates from a special type of photography known as ‘ghost photography’. Brands and retailers use this app to cut the background from their product images. A ghost mannequin has the ability to remove the arms, neck and other appendages. This makes the product appear to be floating. It doesn’t cover the inside view of the product neck. It shows the proper product with full details like inside color and inside tag. This contains various details about the product.
The software helps in achieving the invisible effect faster than the traditional ways. It is a smart one- time investment which will give your product depth. Ghost mannequins contribute to a high-profit margin. Higher quality images will lead to increased sales and satisfaction of customers. Further, there are various benefits of a ghost mannequin which are as follows:
- It uses high-quality fiberglass which has a high amount of durability.
- These mannequins offer an adjustable base. This results in a greater level of customization and ease of use.
- It creates stunning product images to share on social media for their customers.
- It can be used for a physical paper catalog.
Neck joint service
Addition of the neck part on the images that maintain a consistency in design is Neck Joint service. It also maintains consistency in design, shape, size, and color. It is also known as image manipulation. Store, chains, manufacturers, e-commerce shop use this technique for sale. It measures the designs and shape of necks. It displays the final image according to the normal dimensions.
Neck joint services deliver a high-quality image of the product. It works amazingly well on a transparent background. These images can are often used by e-commerce for sale and print advertising to add front part and back part of the neck. Neck joint services are of following types:
- scarf showing,
- jewelry presentation,
- hoodie jackets and sleeves.
Here are some tips of neck joint service that will prove to be very helpful. These are as follows:
- Using texture
- Color blending
- Picking up stock images
- Rendering the images
Sleeves joint service
Sleeves joint service removes mannequin from a hollow part of the sleeves. It gives it a ghost effect. This technique is applied to long sleeved t-shirts, jackets, to give them a futile and 3D effect. After removing the mannequin and filling the empty space, you join the sleeves. This is how the product will appear clear and natural to customers. It will also give a high amount of satisfaction to them.
How do we do this?
It is done by following these steps:
- In the beginning, we use a transparent mannequin. It combines the front and inner part of the product.
- You can use this later. After that, apply the clipping path to the front and inner part by joining them. This results in the disappearance of the background.
- At last, the inner part becomes foggy and out of focus. Thus, the customers are not able to see the inner part of the product.
- Apply the effect of retouching, color correction, contrast, and sharpening. This creates a real and clear view.
- Thus, the product appears to be more attractive to the customers. This will increase sales and contribute to the levels of high-profit margin.
Bottom joint service
The long-tailed garments use Bottom joint service. Some garments worn by the mannequin or model may have the back part longer than that of the front part. For removing the mannequin from such a product, designers have to join bottom part in Photoshop. Clipping Path India (CPI) is a professional image manipulation service. With 30 years of experience, it provides high-quality image manipulation.
Ready to start Ghost Mannequin project?
So may we start the projects together? It’s easy and secured. We have instant ordering options, Secured payment gateway and mostly, a wise team of designers. Let we travel a long-lasting bond with quality assurance.